Wednesday, July 21, 2010

shop til they drop

I'm not the kind of mom that takes her kids shopping very often. I'm not sure if it is because of my personality or theirs, but it stresses me out and is not fun for any of us. I know moms that can take their kids to the mall for hours and have an enjoyable time, but my kids are way more well-behaved when they are running in a field or being sprayed by water. Anyways, I decided to bite the bullet and take them on a shopping spree. I have been trying to get Zoey to enjoy her sippy cups more than her dreaded bottle, and thought maybe that would happen if she was the one to pick out her cup. We headed to Target and each kid got to pick out their fall lunchbox, sippy cups and a water bottle. They loved it, and the kicker, I did too!! If only they would act this great when I am shopping for myself! Now for family nap-time....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...