Tuesday, July 20, 2010

quick testimony...

Quick Testimony...
I've recently realized that sometimes I forget to share the answers God gives me to the prayers that I have petitioned Him for, so here is a quick testimony. I have had gestational diabetes for both of my previous pregnancies. Only 3% to 7% of pregnant women get it... and I got it. With that diagnoses comes glucometers, insulin shots, needles, non-stress tests, weekly ultrasounds, etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on about how inconvenient it is, but let's just say that it's just one more thing I had to tolerate for 9 months, and I REALLY didn't want to deal with it up at CFL camp. Once I started going to the doctor for this 3rd pregnancy, it was pretty much a given that I would have diabetes again and we were all pretty much just waiting for the test results. I had quite a few people praying and it definitely worked. I just had my 3rd glucose test and it came back NEGATIVE! It's almost unheard of to NOT get gestational diabetes once you've had it twice, but the tests don't lie and God is faithful! I have one more sugar test in 2 weeks that I am believing it will also be negative, but right now I want to give God glory for what he has already done! Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

That is wonderful Lori! :)

Tina said...

Love when it seems God cares about our timing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...