Thursday, January 14, 2010

pERsonALity DisoRDer

I had the most hilarious conversation with an acquaintance this week. We were talking about personality differences, and they were sharing with me the way they perceived Chris and I. I started laughing out loud when they told me that Chris seemed "reserved, soft-spoken and practical" and I seemed "innovative, sociable and spontaneous." They were speaking in all positive undertones, and although I would like to think that we possess some of those traits, they were slightly mislead. It's interesting to me the way that people observe us verses the way that we identify ourselves. Plus, if you add in close friends and family members, you would get a completely different view. Hilarious! So... any other input on the personality traits of my husband and I? Come on... I know our siblings could give some great insight!

3 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

chris is very intelligence, he is kind of like that old man sitting under the tree with all the great insight, wisdom & knowledge!

i mean most of the world is average. and who thinks not to read a book so it won't ruin the movie!

Keri said...

spunky, very detailed, caring, giving, righteous....I bet you dont know who I'm describing....I was trying to think of words that would describe both of you :)

aunt nancy said...

Silent controller and happy participant

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...