Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Zoe Christian Academy... The Re-Mix

Tonight I met up with some friends from my high school days. What a trip! I was driving to the restaurant thinking "we've all changed so much, what are we going to talk about?" Well, I don't think there was a moment of silence! We picked up right where we left off and started rattling off old memories of our glory days.

It's funny to think that over 12 years ago, these were the girls that saw me at my best, and definitely at my worst! We laughed together, cried together, fought together, sat in detention together, played sports together, flunked tests together, and made amazing memories together. Now we are youth pastors, doctors, nurses, teachers, mothers and more... and I can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...