Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Uncle Tommy's Birf-day!!!

I heard Isaac in his room this morning singing and as I got closer to the door, I realized he was singing "Happy Birthday, dear Tommy, Happy Birthday to you." So funny!

It takes a brave soul to enter the Carlson clan and Tommy was up for the challenge! How blessed am I to have a brother who throws my son 20 feet in the air, always clears out my bags of Doritos and thinks my husband is the funniest person he's ever met. Happy Birthday, Tommy! We are grateful to God for strategically placing you in our lives!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Thats so true. ha ha.

Keri said...

Tommy just read your post and he wanted me to thank you for posting this. He really appreciated it and loved it. So thanks....from Tommy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...