Saturday, April 4, 2009

Can we do that?

I am in the process of making a "creation station" in our basement, where the kids will be able to create, explore and invent. I bought lots of craft materials to put in the station so Isaac can go down and experiment on his own. The problem started when he saw some of the things I had purchased and wanted to do everything right away. I decided to let him do a couple of the all-ready-to-go crafts.... making bead bowls and plaster. All I heard all day was, "Can we do that?"

2 comments:

Keri said...

Great idea - I will be taking that idea when Alina is older.

Jaimie said...

Can we come over...LOL...We can bring out "rainy day bin" that I just started ... I plan on filling it with craft kits so that Drew can pick something out of it to make periodically. I love your idea...it is soooo fun:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...