Thursday, November 20, 2008

Catalyst One Day

Have you ever just been a part of something that you knew you were supposed to be a part of? That was today. A group of us went to CATALYST ONE DAY Conference in Granger, Indiana and it far exceeded my expectations. Here are some pics of Granger Community Church and the Catalyst event.

Andy Stanley

Steve Fee and Matt Adkins

Zoey and Chris enjoying Craig Groeschel
Here are some pictures of the children's ministry at Granger. The first picture is a children's check in point where the parents sign the kids in and then they slide down to their classroom. Amazing!

10 comments:

One Thing... said...

That is amazing! I love Andy Stanley and those rooms look incredible. I want to work there! I want to hear about it!

Jaimie said...

Wow...I have a lot of work to do if you want our toddler room to look like that...LOL :)

Nina Bunk said...

i told matt you guys were there yesterday, you should have seen his face!!
those rooms look so cool, glad it went so well!

Life with Linda said...

Ok maybe it's the being a grandma thing..but all I thought of was...what if your kid wouldn't slide...do I have to slide down with them? hahahaha

Rachel said...

We need to get those slides for the legacy room. hahaha. seriously though.

Shawna said...

wow...those are awesome rooms! But my first thought about the slide was, "i hope they have another way for the kids to get to the rooms because what if they wouldn't slide?". That is how Mya would be...she would NEVER go for sliding into her classroom! But yeah, those were incrediable looking rooms! :)

lori bunk said...

haha... the 1st thing i thought of too was what if they dont lide... you can walk them down the stairs and check them in too... thats just for parents that want to stay up by the sactuary.

Anonymous said...

Haha I am going to be a horrible mother some day! The first thing I thought when I read the comments about kids not wanting to slide was "just make them" I'm pretty sure my children will be scarred by me someday :) LOL! And I am with Rachel, Legacy should definately be in a basement and have a tube slide to get down there! We should start the renovations over Christmas break!

Matt Bunk said...

I really really really really really wish I was there.

Unknown said...

Wow, I so love that church! How awesome :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...