Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our Trek to Troy

Yesterday was our adventure filled afternoon with Mary Ann. Here are some things I realized in the process:
  • I really really really don't appreciate animals the way others do
  • The smell of dog biscuits make me want to vomit
  • Isaac will leave anything if you tell him you are going on another "adventure"
  • Antique stores may not be suitable for toddlers
  • The Chicken Greek Feta sandwich at Zoup is amazing!
  • Caribou Coffee no longer carries the wild pumpkin latte
  • Looking at small reptiles makes me break out in hives
  • I am blessed to have one of my closest friends living nearby!

1 comment:

Kyle Galuszka said...

So how is my Black Betty doing? Is the car even still running?

p.s. Jesus says to "love the least of these" or something like that...meaning you have to love animals! Hah! Now you have to get a cat or you won't be a Christian anymore. Those are the rules: I don't make em.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...