Saturday, November 29, 2008

missing you...

Esther Cora Puggini
December 25, 1923- November 29, 2006
Today is always a rough day for me.
Who am I kidding? Every-time I think about her I have a hard time! She was quite the lady... and there was no one like her. She was the type of grandma who would rather line dance than bake and she never sat still! I love her... I miss her... and I know she would love seeing her great-grandkids. Now that I have both my sisters crying... here are some pics of the incredible lady we called Nonne:

3 comments:

Keri said...

aww i miss nonne too!

Life with Linda said...

She was a GRAND LADY!!! and also, my Girl Scout Leader...I miss her too!

Unknown said...

aww, I love this Lori..how wonderful for you to make this memory collage of her!! I'm blinking back tears right now...and she sounds so much like my Mom Mom :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...