Things I have pinned in the last few months:
- How to make a beautiful housekeepers bucket to inspire me while cleaning.
- How to make a burlap mail/picture holder for the foyer.
- How to make my very own scented misters for outdoor parties during the summer.
- How to make my own lunchables for back-2-school and save lots of money.
- How to make my own personalized concrete bookend for my bookshelves.
Things I SHOULD have pinned in the last few months:
- How to thoroughly dispose of broken glass over your entire family room while you have 4 children running around.
- How to properly medicate a 3rd degree burn on your neck and chest area do to a scorching hot chili incident.
- How to keep a 1-year-old busy in a doctors office lobby for over an hour.
- How to remove chocolate hershey sauce from a microfiber couch.
- How to take a shower when your 4 children have taken you hostage and are threatening unsuccessful nap-times for the next week.