Wednesday, April 24, 2013

i'll never be ready for this...

Yesterday Zoey had her Kindergarten round-up and I thought for sure this one would be easier than Isaac since we already have one under our belt.... that was definitely not the case. The great thing is that we love all 3 of the Kindergarten teachers and would be thrilled to have any of them for our daughter (that takes a lot of pressure off). It was very difficult to bring my brain to a place that was okay with my little peanut leaving me everyday. She is beyond thrilled to get started and was even skipping down the halls with Isaac before we left. At the end we all took a school bus ride and Isaac and Zoey were sitting in the bench behind us... I could hear Zoey asking questions and Isaac patiently answering every one of them making sure she was excited about everything.
2 down, 2 to go....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...