Friday, April 15, 2011

Here we go again!!!

So in March of 2006 we had our very first boy, Isaac Christopher.
I remember the moment in this picture because I felt like I was living someone elses life. This was actually my baby and I was overwhelmed with unconditional love.
Then in August of 2008 we had our very first girl, Zoey Loren.
Isaac couldn't contain himself and was overjoyed with our newest addition. (Little did he know at the time that Zoey would give him a run for his money... every single day)
Last September we had our 3rd child, Elijah Christopher.
Both of the kids were excited the entire pregnancy, and didn't stop giving him kisses for the 1st 2 weeks.
And now we are at it again..... another baby!!!
This one will be due this November, and although it's slightly sooner than expected, we have always wanted at least 4 kids and are so blessed with God's timing. Isaac and Zoey are already convinced it's another girl ("We have too many boys, mom!" -Isaac-) and I am still in the process of wrapping my head around the fact that Elijah will be 14 months when this one is born. (Another summer of pregnancy! Not my favorite...) The morning after I found out I was pregnant, I posted this on my blog... and that continues to be my anthem for the year 2011!
Now to go fish out my maternity clothes that I just put down stairs last month.... (I love that my sister Jeni brought it to my attention that I was pregnant TWICE while she was pregnant with her little boy who is due the end of May... that's cRaZy!)

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations! That's so great.

denise said...

I am SOOOO excited for you!! I pray you have not been sick and that your energy is quadrupled! Wish I could be there to help you out. Love you!

Holly said...

Congratulations!!!

Shawna said...

I'm SOOOO happy for you! Having 4 kiddos is SUCH a blast. Crazy..but SOOOO worth it! :) LOVE YOU!

Bonnie said...

Ah! this means your kid and Meg's kid will be buddies. :) Love you! We will have to go for Coffee when I get home. :)

angela said...

Wow, Lori! Congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...