Friday, April 1, 2011

The Circus

Today Isaac's class went to the circus and Zoey and I tagged along... and I'm so glad we did. We had a blast!
Isaac and his friends with a clown.
Zoey was so scared, she wouldn't even let me put her on the ground.
The horns on that car were so obnoxious, but the kids loved them.
They love it when I want to take a million pictures.
Me and my girl
These horses were so beautiful... and so talented!
Yes, that is a bear driving a motorcycle.
Inseparable
This guys was INCREDIBLE. I was screaming the entire time.
He did tricks I've never seen before!
The boys couldn't believe what he was doing either.
They were like this through the entire act because they were so afraid he was going to fall.
The popcorn girls
Super cool elephants!

And now for the "BREAKDANCING" photo shoot.
These guys were cracking me up!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

April Maus said...

I love the pics of the boys breakdancing...so funny! And that circus looks like the kind I remember when i was little...looks like it was a great time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...