Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mama, you know everything!

I was very much under-the-weather today, so we played "library" and each of the kids brought all their books into my bed. (Zoey was so cute trying to carry all her books at once... adorable!) Once we were all laying down, I started to read one of Isaac's books... one that I have read probably over 100xs. Without realizing it, I closed my eyes and started to recite it from memory. I guess I started to speak lines from pages we haven't gotten to yet, because all of a sudden Isaac says, "Mama, how did you know that was what the dinosaur was going to do? Mama, you know everything!" It was the 1st time I had the energy to laugh the entire day and it actually made me feel much better. If only he knew the truth...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...