Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Champions For Life 2009

Last week was incredible.
I am posting some of the pictures of The Crew on our Legacy site, but here are some pics of this past Sunday when our family went up to Camp Cavell to help set up for week 2 of CFL. I am so overwhelmed by the fact that my entire family is involved with a ministry that truly changes the lives of children. It's humbling to know that it started with a dream my mom had years and years ago and is now one of the hugest productions I have ever seen. I was able to minister right beside my husband, watch my parents as directors, watch Keri and Tommy run boot camp, and work beside my sister Jeni with The Crew. It is one of the best weeks of the year! Please keep everyone from week 2 in your prayers and they are ministering at this very moment.

I would also like to sent a huge shout out to my father/mother-n-law who took our kids for the whole week so that we could minister to hurting children. You are a blessing!

2 comments:

One Thing... said...

I want to sign up now to go for a week next summer. Seriously.

When you have extra time, I want to talk to you and hear all about it.

lori bunk said...

you HAVE to come next year... you would be AMAZING! i'll give you a call soon!!! i miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...