Saturday, July 11, 2009

CFL... here we come!

Well tomorrow is the big day! CHAMPION'S FOR LIFE KIDS' CAMP! The Crew is packed and ready to go and I am so excited to be going this year with them... it was rough staying home last year with Zoey in my belly. Please keep us in your prayers, that the Lord would use us to touch the lives of these foster kids.

On another note... Would anyone be willing to pick my kids up every night, drive and hour and 1/2 to Lexington so Chris and I can give them a goodnight kiss and then turn around and drive them back an hour and 1/2? Just checking...

3 comments:

Mantle Ministries said...

I am going to miss those babies!

denise said...

I know you have talked about going to do this, but this is the first time I clicked on the camp you are doing. What an amazing ministry, I cried watching the video! I want to pack up and come help too!!! I will be praying extra hard this week for you guys :)

May-Day said...

i will SO pick them up and take them home EACH AND EVERY NIGHT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...