Saturday, May 23, 2009

Loaded Morning Devotions...

Read this from Ravi Zacharias book "The End of Reason"
and was very thought provoked...


“Old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new”
(2 Corinthians 5:17, KJV)


If you were proposing marriage to someone, what would the one receiving the proposal say if you said, “I want you to know this proposal changes nothing about my allegiances, my behavior, and my daily life; however, I do want you to know that should you accept my proposal, we shall theoretically be considered married. There will be no other changes in me on your behalf.” In a strange way we have minimized every sacred commitment and made it the lowest common denominator. What does my new birth mean to me? That is a question we seldom ask. Who was I before God’s work in me, and who am I now?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...