Monday, July 7, 2008

Too many hormones!!!

I don't know what it is about this pregnancy that is making me more emotional than last time... maybe it's because I'm having a girl and am lacking all the testosterone Isaac gave me with my last pregnancy. Either way, I am good 85% of the time, but every once in awhile I become emotionally unstable and laugh and cry at the same time. Chris cracks up.

This morning I made myself some coffee and then toasted some bagels for Isaac and myself. The smell of the combination made me remember going up north to my grandparents cottage in Gladwin. EVERY morning I would wake up to those smells, and see my grandparents reading the newspaper at the kitchen table. My mom was either talking with them sipping her coffee, or outside reading her Bible with my dad by the lake. Man... I really miss those days, and I really miss my Nonne and Papa!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I'm with you! And I wouldn't have thought of the lack of testosterone that Carter provided me, but I am an embarassing sap far too often! I mean, you've read my blog. So much of it is like "come on, lighten up!". I figure I may as well embrace it & blame it on this girl. Anyway, SO happy to hear from you. And looks like we're paralelling one another in the kid dept. Is Isaac 2? Carter was 2 in Feb. Our baby girl will arrive Sept 17th (c section). Would love to hear more from you! Happy to see that you're happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...