Tuesday, July 29, 2008

be careful little mouth what you say....

So, it's official- Isaac is at the phase where he is repeating AND remembering everything he hears. Yesterday while we were at his Poppy's, he threw the ball in the pool and yelled "OH MY GOSH!" I looked at Chris and my jaw dropped. I have no idea who he got that from, but he wouldn't stop repeating it over and over. I was half laughing and half mortified. I guess this is God's little way of giving us a mirrored reflection of what others see on a daily basis in our own lives. Sometimes it's pretty and sometimes it's not. Either way, I am going to be thinking about the words I say a lot more carefully now.

1 comment:

natalievandenbossche said...

haha my little niece (who is 5) was doing cartwheels the other day and yelled "oh my God!" And my sister in law explained to her that we do not call out to God unless we have something to tell Him, and her response was "Mom, I was calling out to God because I wanted him to see me do my cartwheels!" I couldn't help but smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...