Wednesday, April 8, 2015

ramblings: am I there yet?

Am I there yet?
Will I ever arrive?
It seems as though the very same things I labored over, fought through and stood against are creeping back in the most inconvenient of times.
This ridiculous need I seem to have...
to be seen.
to be heard.
to be known.
It bleeds into my desire for value, significance and purpose... all God-given destinies that I somehow always manage to give a narcissistic undertone.
I want my life to mirror His.
to make HIM seen.
to make HIM heard.
to make HIM known.
The only way I can do that is to get mySELF out of the way and allow His light to shine.. in the most darkest of places... in my heart... and in the world around me.
The conclusion: I may never arrive, in fact, if I have then I'm probably in the wrong place. The journey keeps me dependent on Him for direction.
And the destination is always at His feet... with our lives pointing to Him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...