Monday, July 7, 2014

waves of the sea.

Waves.
There are waves that are dangerous.
Waves that are calming.
Waves that are enjoyable.
Waves that are destructive.
Some are man-made and some are divine.
There seems to be a theme of waves lately.
I feel waves of grief, confusion and pain....
and then a moment later there are waves of grace, hope and love.

Here is the bottom line:
"Lord on high is mightier and more glorious than the noise of many waters, yes, than the mighty breakers and waves of the sea." Psalm 93:4

I spent sometime watching the Lake Huron waves yesterday. They weren't very big, but I still managed to get wet. When I looked up slightly, I could see that the waves touched the sky.... right at the horizon. There He is... the One who calms the waves... He hasn't gone anywhere.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...