Saturday, March 15, 2014

8 years with this boy.... and we smile everyday.

 Isaac Christopher
8 years old today.
I'm not sure why I even waste my time asking him these questions... they are basically the same answers year after year... which is one of the things I love about this boy- he is steady-eddy like his daddy!

Favorite Food: Mac-n-Cheese
Favorite Movie: The Lego Movie
Favorite TV Show: Phineas-n-Ferb
Favorite Scripture: 1 John 4:8
Favorite Toy: Legos
Favorite Candy: Anything Chocolate
Favorite School Subject: Gym
Favorite Sport: Hockey
For your birthday you asked for: Legos, Red Wing Stuff and anything Chima

I told Chris yesterday that I LOVE all the personalities God has given us in our kids, but if I had more Isaac's I would keep going until I had 100. He is our rock. Happy Birthday to the guy that has hung around for 8 solid years. We couldn't love you more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...