Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Week in Review...

On Sunday our 3 little ones had their school Easter program.
Zoey was totally in her element... as usual.
Elijah, our oh-so shy one, was so mad at us for putting him on stage.
Jacob had no idea what was going on, but he was more than happy to oblige.

I am so blessed by the Daycare and Learning Center that my kids go to that is hosted by our church. My kids are loved on by some of the most amazing people I know, and as an added blessing, I get to see it 1st hand (my office is right down the hall).
***I apologize that this video of Elijah is extremely long and monotonous... but I know a particular person who will love the entire thing.



Last night Isaac has his final practice for Little Wolves hockey, and starting next month he will be joining his first home league, playing for the Mites. It's been fun to see him work really hard and start to thrive at hockey. It's also been a blast for me to see his dad be able to teach him so many life lessons through the sport: teamwork, perseverance, submission to authority, dealing with disappointment, hard work, etc.

1 comment:

Kyle Galuszka said...

Lijee's face is so stinkin cute! He looks like a precious moment doll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...