Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i heart breakfast

 Breakfast is one of my favorite times of the day, but most of the time we are rushing thru it to get somewhere. My kids are used to the weekday "banana/granola bar in the car" routine and don't even ask for anything warm in the morning. (They don't even know that pop-tarts can go in a toaster). This morning we had a little time, so we stopped at Big Apple to get some bagels. It was such a wonderful time. We talked, we laughed, we even took turns feeding Elijah bites of muffin. I love off-the-cuff days where I can truly enjoy being with my kids... and the freshly-brewed coconut coffee didn't hurt either!
 
 

1 comment:

April Maus said...

LOVE that you got to have that special time with the kiddies! Those are the best :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...