Friday, July 1, 2011

our long-lost bffs!

Zoey, Dalton, Easton, Quinton and Isaac
I think those might be Spiderman gang signs... not sure.
 Every so often we get to hook up with our Tennessee friends for a day of fun. Isaac couldn't control his excitement when I told him we were going to see the triplets this week. "Those are my friends, mom!" I tried to keep cool, but I was just as excited to see my long-lost TN friend, Denise, as well. I definitely took that relationship for granted in college when I could see her everyday in the room attached to my dorm room... now I wish we just lived in the same state!

Denise, Dalton, Easton and Quinton (and Dan!)...
We love and miss you guys so much. Thank you for taking time out of your very hectic vacation to spend time with us!!!! Maybe next time we see each other it will be in TN!

1 comment:

denise said...

yay yay yay! It was so much fun but went WAY too fast! The boys keep asking when we can see Isaac again :) Thanks for meeting up with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...