Tuesday, June 21, 2011

preggo report {17 weeks}

Confident I felt the baby yesterday.
Going to our ultrasound next Thursday.
Pretty much half way there.
Baby is the size of a turnip & is developing sweat glands right this moment.
I am quickly approaching maternity wear time.
I am craving orange juice and salt bagels.
My wedding ring still fits (even after the salt bagels).
Phrase I hear most frequently: "I keep forgetting you're pregnant."
Name Isaac likes for baby: Joey
Name Zoey likes for baby: Tiger
Name my niece Madeline likes for baby: Jesus
Favorite scripture currently: Psalm 16:8

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

your niece sounds very holy and spiritual!!
do you think the baby could have developed its sweat glands early becasue of your circumstances?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...