Monday, August 17, 2009

the big 35!

My Dad and Mom celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary yesterday (well, they actually "celebrated" Zoey's dedication/birthday, but it was their anniversary). I don't think that large anniversary numbers really catch your attention until you have been married a couple of years... then you are AMAZED! Nina and I asked my mom yesterday the secret of their happy marriage and my mom quickly said "selflessness." As their daughter I can absolutely say that is true of them.
HAPPY 35TH ANNIVERSARY DAD AND MOM!!!

2 comments:

lori bunk said...

not sure if anyone is even going to read the comments... but can i just say that i think my mom looks AMAZING in this picture!!!

lori bunk said...

wow.. i wasn't even looking at my dad at the moment i made that comment... he is the most handsome man i have ever seen in my life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...