Thursday, August 20, 2009

and in all things...session 2

Things I am thankful for on August 20, 2009:
  1. Philippians 4:19
  2. My free sample of Mighty Leaf Tea (Organic Spring Jasmine) I received in the mail today... so good!
  3. Meghan introducing me to Elevation's B90X... I started today and read thru Genesis 29!
  4. My 4 uninterrupted hours at Panera today working on time sensitive stuff (thank you dad and mom!)
  5. Meijer's return policy
  6. My daughter's smile and my son's laugh
  7. Extra-Strength Tylenol
  8. Teenagers who step up
  9. A God who is never mistaken
  10. The friendly WOW consultant that gave me some amo for my chat with comcast tomorrow

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

that is funny i was thinking of things i am greatful for yesterday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...