Thursday, January 24, 2013

and in all things... session 43

Things I am thankful for on January 24, 2013...
  1. Isaiah 61:1-3
  2. My nieces and nephews... seriously, I have mad love for those little ones... and I love my "aunt lori" title.
  3. Maybelline Baby Lips- it's not as expensive as my favorite stuff, and it works almost as good! (only $3.99)
  4. My church family- I seriously love those amazing people, and am so privileged to be able to serve God beside them!
  5. Re-Discovering songs that transitioned me from "life with God without kids" to "life with God with kids"... I walked the same hallway, prayed the same prayers and sang the same songs over and over.
  6. Snow
  7. Little baby hands that like to grab mine periodically throughout the day.
  8. The trust I can have in the Lord, knowing He is the One who will heal my family.
  9. Laughing with my husband through the trials of parenthood.
  10. Powerade, Infant Advil, PediaSure, Nebulizer, Prayer.

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

seriously addicted to baby lips!! i bought it in florida when i left all my makeup at home and am in love now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...