- Philippians 1:6
- LOTS OF SNOW!!! (for those of you that do not know Chris and I very well, fall is our favorite season, with winter being a very close 2nd)
- Friendship. Community. Unity. Vision.
- The INCREDIBLE men/women of God that I get to do ministry along side. It's amazing what can happen when there is a common goal, but many different giftings.
- Family.... you know, the people you can truly be yourself around... the ones who challenge you to be a better person just by being in your life.
- Unconditional Love.
- Time to watch my little ones grow... and wonder.... and think... and problem solve... and fight... and cuddle... and dream... and explore.
- "...and the two shall become one"- one spirit, one mind, one vision, one mandate.
- This song. (it's an oldie... but made a major impact on my alone time with God during times this year that were very draining)
Monday, December 31, 2012
and in all things... session 42
Things I am thankful for in 2012...