In the middle of the night Isaac called me into his room because he had to tell me some things. I think he wasn't fully awake, and I was cracking up as he began to ask these important questions at 3am:
- Mom, why does Elijah always do things that make us laugh?
- Mom, when can I play with the puzzles up in the top of my closet?
- Mom, why is Jacob allowed to drink milk now?
- Mom, how did Elijah get that scratch on his neck?
- Mom, why can't I ever get the Lego Death Star?
- Mom, when can I finish putting the train under the tree?