Tuesday, April 20, 2010

one of THOSE days

It's just been one of those days.
I'm not feeling well.
I'm pregnant.
My clothes are starting to get uncomfortable.
My house is a wreck.
There are many problems I need to solve.
There is no time to solve them.
My daughter's favorite word is "no"
My son's favorite word is "mom"
This day has been super long and I still have a ton to do before I can lay down for the night. I decided to take a minute to grab a drink of water and sit... so instead of making another dish for me to clean, I grabbed one of the left-over disposable cups from Zoey's birthday. (We put characters on them so people would know which cup was theirs). Out of all the names I could pick, today I picked THIS one.
Are you kidding me? Not Barbie. Not Dora. Not Wonder Woman.
MISS PIGGY!
I think I'm going to call it a night!

5 comments:

Tina said...

oh you are so relate-able, lori!
love when you share these moments of "just plain life".

Shawna said...

Here's a great big **HUG** for you! Love you Lori Beth!

denise said...

I'm so glad you can find a LITTLE humor in all this! I mean, you had to write it for us all to see. Hugs for you! Some days the best thing to do is to have a "pj day" and just hang at the house and let all the mess pile up. It makes for more work the next day, but sometimes is REALLY worth it!

denise said...

oh, and I FINALLY answered your blog question on my blog :) http://deniseslater.blogspot.com/2010/04/typical-day.html

Life with Linda said...

thanks, I needed that laugh really bad....ahahahhahahahha ok I'm a little sad for you, and I will pray as I giggle along...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...