Things I am thankful for on November 3, 2014...
1. Jeremiah 17:7-8
2. God's stirring.... even amidst misery
3. Cameron's Handcrafted Coffee... in K-Cups! (If you think K-Cups aren't strong enough, try ones with filters instead of plastic containers)
4. Spa Sister Ice Packs
5. Hoodies, Fireplaces and Simmering Soups
6. Slobbery Baby Kisses
7. Sea Salt Spray
8. My Mom
9. Being surrounded by women who love Jesus... and love people.
10. The most beautiful study on Hospitality by #shereadstruth. I have honestly been so incredibly challenged and spiritually inspired by this in-depth look at the heart of God. Check it out here!