I have a confession to make.
I eaves-dropped on my husband.... for over 1/2 hour.
I called him to see what time he would be home, and he accidentally answered his phone in his pocket. He had good reason. From what I gathered, he was in the middle of troubleshooting a machine that was pretty important to the owner, and fixing it was vital.
I couldn't hang up.
I had to hear this interaction.
I wanted to see what he was like at work.
Here are my conclusions:
- Eaves-dropping on your husband is border-line creepy.
- My husband works his butt off.
- His job is both physical and mental.
- He has integrity no matter where he is at, who he is with or what he is doing.
- He is brilliant.... seriously, brilliant.... and listening to the way people rely on him to have all the answers is remarkable... hearing him come up with them is even more impressive.
- I am a proud wife.