Tuesday, February 7, 2012

you know... THAT friend.

So I have this friend... you know the one.... my first real friend.
The one I grew up with....literally.
The one I begged my parents to have sleep over.
The one I made up crazy stories with.
The one who had the crazy wall paper in her room that I will never forget.
The one whose home phone number is forever stored in my brain.
That friend.
I got to see her today.... and her adorable little man.
I get a little emotional thinking about it, mostly because I wish she lived next door.
I'm so proud of her.
She's accomplished things in life that completely blow my brain... and yet, is one of the most humble people I know.
 She probably doesn't know this, but I still have the other half to my BFF necklace.
I love you Angela and had so much fun catching up today!!
{see more of her adorable boy Holden here)

1 comment:

angela said...

Lori, I loved seeing you and your little ones! I miss you and wish we could raise our boys together. You are an amazing person and mother. I have a lot to learn from you!
Zoey, thanks for the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...