Wednesday, May 11, 2011

...just another step in our family adventure.

Our life has been flipped up side down and all around in the last couple weeks, and I'm trying to figure out which way is up. If you would have told me on New Year's Eve that my life would look like this come spring, I would have laughed at you and made myself another pot of coffee. Here is the one thing I know for sure:
Romans 8:28  "...all things work together for the good of those who love God-those whom he has called according to his plan."

So here are a couple of the updates:

  • We moved out of the first house we ever owned. (Chris said it was like giving away his first born child)
  • We took up temporary residence at Chris' parents house while searching for our new house. (What would we do without them?)
  • I am in my 11th week of my 4th pregnancy. (Nauseousness is just a permanent state of being)
  • I had my first ultrasound and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. (Yes, we are sure there is only 1 in there)
  • Elijah has had some minor health issues. We have had quite a few trips to Urgent Care and the DR office for this guy. This week he had a severe bacterial infection in both eyes, and was then extremely allergic to the antibiotics he was given. (We now think we have gotten it somewhat under control, but are constantly covering him in prayer)

So now what? 
1.) find a house, 2.) dig out my maternity clothes.... again, 3.) continue to trust that the God of this universe not only has a plan for us, but has a purpose surrounding the circumstances we find ourselves in... and ultimately they will bring Him fame.

2 comments:

angela said...

Praying for you, Lori!

Shawna said...

I will be praying for you that you find a house and that everything else goes well! I love you Lori Beth! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...