Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bookworm


Isaac is probably one of the most active boys I have ever seen. He wakes up around 8:30am and starts to run, he takes a FORCED break for his 2 hour nap, wakes up to run again, and then doesn't stop until we put him down for bed at night. I have a hard time keeping up with him, especially because I don't have as much energy right now as normal... but I am definitely entertained all day long. My only saving grace is that he LOVES books and puzzles. He will sit down on his bed with 5 of his favorite books and "read" for almost an hour. He is a boy after my own heart. Here is his current book selection:

"Going To The Races" by Gina and Mercer Mayer
"I'm A Big Brother" by Joanna Cole
"Copy Cats Animal Noises" by Richard Powell
"Hooray For Fish" by Lucy Cousins
"Counting Colors" by Roger Priddy

1 comment:

Matt Bunk said...

Counting Colors is OK. I think Roger Priddy kind of mailed it in. His previous work Counting Animals and Counting Shapes we're superiors in so many ways and his ultimate masterpiece was Counting Numbers. A perfect blend of irony and primary colors. I would suggest Isaac look into some of what I would call his more "classic" work. I think the only reason he's even bothering to read Counting Colors is because Oprah picked it for her book club.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...